Derma Shine numbing cream is made in Korea, and it is approved by the KFDA, with 25% lidocaine. Derma Shine topical anesthetic numbing cream is safe to use, it provides ultra strong numbing effect.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Derma Shine numbing cream is made in Korea, and it is approved by the KFDA, with 25% lidocaine, it is safe to use, it won’t feel burning or allergies compares to other brands or China made products. Derma Shine anesthetic numbing cream contains 25% of lidocaine, it is the strongest numbing cream in the market that is safe to use, no burning, no allergies feeling. It provides ultra strong numbing effect, and most safe product from Korea.
White to yellowish cream, 450G
Store at room temperature between 1 to 30 degrees centigrade.
3 years from manufacturing date. MADE IN KOREA.
1. Do not apply to the following people:
2. Extra care needed to the following people, with liver and kidney disease.
3. Warnings of usage:
Lidocaine is volatile ingredient.
Please make sure to close the cover tightly every time after using, otherwise anesthetic effect will be less.
Please follow the instruction to maximize the anesthetic effect.
1. Apply thick amount of the cream on the treatment area.
2. Cover the applied area with the plastic wrap to help absorbing lidocaine into the skin.
3. After 25 to 35 minutes, remove the plastic wrap, clean the cream off with cotton and saline water.
Leave the cream on the skin longer for better result, normally 30 minutes will be enough for micro needling, skin boosters injection, laser treatments. If you are doing tattoo, leave it on for more than 45 minutes.
Don’t remove the plastic wrap until you feel the numbing effect.
$ 199.99 $ 249.99
$ 44.99 $ 54.99
$ 34.99 $ 54.99