- Excellent Effect - Result appeciable improvement
- Simple Procedure - Just by few tiny injections
- Short Treatment - 10 minutes, as short as a tea break
- No Down Time - Resume normal work right away
- Fast Onset- Take only 2 to 3 days to see noticeable effect
- Outstanding Efficacy - Over 99% users satisfied with the Meditoxin treatments
- Proven efficacy & Safety - The efficacy and safety of Botulium Toxin Type A are proved and verified to be comparable to botox in clinical studies.
- Global Product - Global Product, Botulium Toxin Type A has been sold in over 25 countries.
- Guarateed Safety - Approved by Health Authorities with over 14 years' clinical practices.
Throughout the 1980s and 1990s, Clostridium botulinum had been intensively researched by a group of scientists in Korea. In 2000, the scientists established a biotech venture named “Medy-Tox Inc.” which specializes in botulinum and its toxins. Following much research on biological, biochemical, immunological and toxicity aspects, botulinum toxin type A has been developed as a biopharmaceutical product.
In 2004 and 2005, Meditoxin® has been licensed to famous pharmaceutical companies including Ranbaxy which is one of the biggest generics companies in the world and a Korean pharmaceutical company, CJ Corp., which will launch Meditoxin® in the Latin America of more than 50 countries. Furthermore, Q-MED has been the marketing and distributorship partner of Meditoxin® for Europe and Japan since early 2007. All these licensing cases show the credibility of Meditoxin®
MEDITOXIN®, the First Choice of Botulinum Toxin Type A Pharmaceutical has the best value proposition in terms of its price and quality. MEDITOXIN® is a biosame form of Botox® (Allergan, USA).
It appears as a lyophilized white powder for injection in a colorless transparent vial.
Expire date will be 36 months from the manufacture date.
The unopened lyophilized vial should be stored in a freezer (below -5 degree) or refrigerator (2-8 degree)
Indication & usage
- Benign essential blepharospasm in adults aged 18 or more
- To treat foot deformities due to spasticity in pediatric cerebral palsy patients aged 2 or older
- To temporarily improve moderate to severe globallar wrinkles related to eyebrow wrinkle muscle (corrugator muscle) and/or procerus muscle activity in adults aged from 20 to 65.
- Muscle spasticity: upper limb local muscle spasticity related to stroke in adults aged 20 or more.