Warning: Last items in stock!
PDT Photodynamic therapy is a non-invasive therapy that uses led light treatments along with an application of a photosensitizing agent, which is ALA, also called 5-aminolevulinic acid. The photosensitizer is applied to the skin, causing the skin to become more susceptible, or receptive, to light. After the photosensitizer is removed, a led light treatment is administered. PDT was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and is now being studied as a safe and effective treatment for acne.
These mask came with 13% aminolevulinic acid and each box contains 10 masks.
How to use
1. Clean and Disinfect skin before using ala mask
2. Pop all the pimples out (use a needle gently open acne parts and squeeze the pus out)
3. Apply ala mask on your face
4. Turn on LED light under 415mm, 635mm for 10 minutes each pulsed
5. Finish treatment, clean skin
6. Put Glamour Bio Cellulose Repair Mask for 20 minutes
7. Must put sun cream on patient’s face
PDT Photodynamic therapy usually takes 3 to 5 times depends on patient. Each session will be a week apart but it is adjustable and depends on skin condition. It can be operate with other treatment at the same time.
$ 119.99 $ 149.99
$ 129.99 $ 149.99
$ 109.99 $ 119.99